Our Client, an industry leader in global logistics, is looking for an experienced Ocean Export Clerk!
As a contractor at Adecco, you will have benefits available after one week of employment. These are highlighted in detail below.
Position: Ocean Export Clerk
Location: Torrance, CA
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:0 0 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Pay Rates: $12 per hour DOE
Length: Temp to Hire
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1-2+ years of Ocean Export or Freight Forwarding
- Providing customer service that includes tracking and invoicing files
- Preparing or procuring all documentation required for ocean export shipments.
- Processing ocean export shipments
- Tracking shipments with carriers
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
- Computer literate (Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel)
How to Apply: Click on the “Apply Now” to be considered for this position or any other related opportunity with Adecco.
- Possess strong communication skills, including the ability to work well interpersonally with peers, supervisors, and customers
- Be self-motivated, have a strong work ethic, maintain a consistent, positive attitude
- Have intermediate to advanced computer skills (10-key experience helpful, familiarity with MS Office programs)
- Industry Experience is helpful
Highlights of Working with Adecco:
Why Adecco? Because Adecco provides one of the most COMPREHENSIVE BENEFITS package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits available to you as a contractor after one week of employment include:
The Adecco Group is a Fortune Global 500 company and the global leader in HR services. Our group connects over 700,000 associates with our business clients each day through our 6,600 offices in over 70 countries and territories around the world. We offer employment opportunities at any stage in your Professional Career.
- Medical Coverage - access to an affordable and comprehensive group medical coverage plan
- 401(k) - Adecco offers all temporary employees the ability to participate in a 401(k) savings program
- Pay Options/Direct Deposit - we make it as easy as possible for you to get paid
- Service Bonus - rewarding employees who make an extended work commitment
- Paid Holidays - selected paid holiday, based on accrued hour requirement
- State-of-the-art Career Center - training and resources available for all employees
- Highly trained and professional staff - Our team cares about you and your career Adecco is an equal opportunity employer.
Adecco - 16 months ago
At Adecco, we work for you.
Adecco is the world’s largest provider of staffing solutions. But it’s not our size that makes...