Be part of a highly experienced and talented team working on leading-edge web and mobile products
Design scalable and performing architecture for various browsers and mobile devices and measure and optimize applications performance
Collaborate with other architects within the organization to come up with proposals and recommendations
Be able to work with a relatively large group of offshore developers in China and India working on various internal and external products to company
Collaborate with interaction designers, visual style designers and participate in design reviews
Set UI coding standards, produce high quality code and perform code reviews, mentor and train junior front-end developers
Establish conventions and standards within the organization
Stay updated of new technologies that affect front-end web development.
Work with various groups and product stakeholders within the organization and with external clients to ensure that product requirements can be met.
Provide estimates, milestones and project plans and make sure of delivering of the project on time with high quality
Must have Requirements:
- BS or MS in Computer Science or a related field or relevant work experience
- MS and 5+ years experience developing Web based user interfaces or at least 7+ years with BS
- Experience with REST, JSON, XML, SOAP and at least one server side language or platform like JSP and Tomcat
- Solid understanding of OO design and programming, on hand experience with Java or C++ or Objective - C
- Solid understanding of Web 2.0 technologies.
- Experience with modular and componentized UI development in an distributed development environment
Preferred skills and experiences:
- Mobile Web Development, have developed mobile app in native api or HTML 5 or hybrid
- Responsive Web development
- Background in an Agile development process
- Experience in cloud computing, EC2, etc...
- Experience using project management and build tools like Maven and ant
- Experience using integration tools like Hudson
- Experience with social media plug-ins.
- Experience with charting solutions, using SVG, VML
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
Note that candidates submitted from external agencies will not be considered for this job requisition:
TIBCO Software - 18 months ago
TIBCO Software develops software that enables customers to integrate, manage, and monitor enterprise applications and information delivery....