City National Bank has a Loan Review Officer positi on available at our Operations Center in Cross Lanes, WV .
This position is responsible for reviewing loan files and evaluating all facets of the loan as well as providing management with written documentation regarding the soundness of the loan, potential for loss, adequacy of collateral and compliance. Ensures that loan, credit, collection and recovery functions meet required standards. Monitors and reports on quality-related aspects of loan portfolio.
Minimum requirements include :
- Establish and abides by a schedule to ensure the initial review and follow up reviews for all loans
- Evaluate borrowers’ financial statements, noting changes in financial position and ability to repay
- Reviews collateral documentation in order to ensure adequacy of collateral, proper filing of security interests, etc.
- Reviews loan documentation for compliance with all applicable laws, regulations and bank policies
- Tests the risk rating codes assigned by the loan officers to ensure that they accurately reflect the ultimate collectability of the loans
- Prepare reports regarding specifics of loans reviewed, movement in assigned ratings, adequacy of loan loss reserve allocation, and need for restruction
Salary is determined by experience. We offer medical/dental insurance, 401(k), vacation pay, holiday pay and accrued sick pay.
- B achelor’s degree in a related field ;
- Minimum of 3 years of credit experience
- thorough knowledge of bank lending principles, policies and practices ;
- d emonstrated personal comput er skills.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Monster - 17 months ago