Responsibilities: You will be responsible for completing a variety of task-oriented projects related to administration, regulatory and research to support the Export Sales Team.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
Qualifications: Specialized Knowledge/Skills:
- Works with Customer Service Supervisor to help process required Export paperwork including understanding and implementing required documents for bonded warehouse
- Develops and maintains a process to organize and maintain export documentation
- Researches product and Market information to help determine is needed for key product and projects as directed.
- Researches and provides product data from various sources to be used for registration and product evaluations
- Works with management to keep registrations as well as select projects on track and moving forward
- Evaluates International product offerings to uncover and optimize potential profit opportunities
To Apply: Please email your resume to: UnivarJobs70@univarusa.com
- Experience using web based applications. SAP experience preferred, but not required.
- Task oriented; ability to follow through and complete projects in a timely manner.
- High level of organizational skills
- Microsoft Office
- Detail oriented
- Team player
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
Univar - 12 months ago
Univar USA has an unvarying devotion to distributing chemicals across the US. The company, a regional unit of global chemical wholesaler hea...