Requisition #: 74266
Status: Full-Time with Full-Time Benefits (40 Hours)
Business Unit: HF Medical Group
Department: Hospital Maintenance - Cottage
Job Family: Facilities
Job Function: Facility/Security/Support Svc
Campus/Job Location Henry Ford Cottage Hospital
Location (State/City): US-MI-Grosse Pointe Farms
Our health system thrives on teamwork, and we know our employees achieve the greatest results when they are working together for a common goal - to provide care for our patients. If you enjoy working in a collaborative environment then we have a job for you!
Henry Ford Health System is one of the country's largest health care systems and a national leader in clinical care, research and education. Our system includes the 1,200-member Henry Ford Medical Group, six hospitals, Health Alliance Plan, 32 primary care centers and many other health-related entities throughout Southeast Michigan. Founded in 1915 by auto pioneer Henry Ford, we continue to be committed to improving the health and well-being of a diverse Michigan community. In 2009 alone, Henry Ford Health System provided more than $173 million in uncompensated care. Henry Ford also is a major economic driver in Michigan and employs more than 23,000. Our health system is led by CEO Nancy Schlichting.
- City of Detroit 3rd class refrigeration license, Journeyman HVAC mechanical license, Electrical Journeyman license, Boiler City of Detroit High-pressure license or above or Mechanical Contractors License, Journeyman plumbing with heating /cooling experience of 3 years
- Minimum of one (1) of the above trade skilled requirements with 5-8 years experience in maintenance of a large industrial or institutional faculty
- Under minimal leadership, is responsible for the safe and economical maintenance and operation of all facets of building maintenance
- Performs preventive maintenance on all HVAC and mechanical equipment; interface with patients; co-workers and other licensed engineering personnel in the maintenance of various HFH campus buildings
- Obtains training required for existing and new equipment and participates in Quality Improvement teams when necessary
- Works as teams with other trades as needed
-*This position is Full time swing shift Afternoon 3p-1130p & 11p-730a**
Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
Henry Ford Health System is committed to the hiring, advancement and fair treatment of all individuals without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, religion, weight, height, marital status, familial status, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Henry Ford Health System
- 2 years ago - save job
Built around a hospital founded by Detroit's favorite son, the not-for-profit Henry Ford Health System (HFHS) is a hospital network...