New Balance has a history of 100 years of enduring performance and is still running strong today. Part of what makes New Balance so unique is our commitment to making products that not only provide performance, but also superior fit and comfort. The same attention that is placed on our athletic shoes and apparel is also placed on our associates. We seek talented individuals that fit into our team-oriented atmosphere. Additionally, we are proud to have an environment that offers the comfort of a true work/life balance. If you are looking for a NEW BALANCE, read on!
Responsible for leading a team to develop and implement ocustomer acquisition marketing strategies across all core eCommerce brands. We are seeking someone passionate about digital marketing and online media; analytical, and innovative in his/her approach to acquire and convert online consumers into onsite buyers. This role will be critical in accelerating our growth both domestically and internationally.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead team of individuals responsible for driving new site visitors and increased engagement across key acquisition channels: including email, lead generation, online advertising (SEO, SEM, affiliate, display ads), and social marketing.
- Determine the most effective opportunities and create strategic marketing plans for key channels in collaboration with website eCommerce marketing managers.
- Continuously test, measure, & optimize channels and campaigns to improve conversion and cost of acquisition.
- Direct data collection and analysis to measure effectiveness of campaigns, draw insights, and report results monthly to eCommerce marketing team.
- Research industry marketing trends to stay on top of industry best practices.
- 8+ years related experience with online eCommerce acquisition marketing for consumer goods/ website.
- Demonstrated experience in all aspects of developing and implementing marketing strategies.
- Proven ability to execute acquisition campaigns across key channels including search engines, affiliates, comparison shopping engines, display advertising networks, email, direct mail and social media websites.
- Ability to lead and influence cross-functional teams in a matrixed organization, as well as confidently make presentations to senior management.
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail, proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Solid analytical ability, with track record of “test & learn” mindset.
- Proven ability to thrive in a fast paced environment.
- Motivated, dynamic, creative, and results-oriented.
- Excellent judgment, strategic thinker, enthusiastic and entrepreneurial.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or equivalent experience
New Balance has a history of 100 years of enduring performance and is still running strong today. New Balance began as a Boston-based arch...