Get your foot in the door of a cutting-edge Human Resources Technology company!
Kenexa Compensation, a leading provider of on-demand compensation software and solutions, is looking for Inside Sales Representatives (ISR) to identify and nurture new and existing sales opportunities. In this role ISRs will directly support assigned Sales professionals by providing qualified leads, developing relationships with prospects and scheduling on-line demonstrations of Kenexa’s widely recognized and highly regarded HR software and information resources.
If you can say YES to the following questions, this could be the right job for you!!!
ü Are you a resourceful, self directed learner who is always hungry to know more?
ü Are you never satisfied unless you are #1?
ü Do you like to approach success using a combination of tools, resources, and guidance from your manager and senior team members while having the flexibility to try some of your own ideas?
ü Does high growth potential appeal to you?
ü Would you prefer calling prospects with a sense of purpose rather than just dialing for dollars?
Major Responsibilities include:
1. Uncovering and qualifying new opportunities and prospects and following up with high volume cold calls to develop relationships and leads
2. Following up with customers on marketing campaigns or corporate initiatives
3. Maintaining complete and accurate documentation in Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) tool to keep track of all activity
4. Collaborate with the Sales professionals you support, your team-members, and marketing to support cross-selling, and upselling initiatives and ideas
5. Providing product and services information, and scheduling on-line meetings and demonstrations
1. Must demonstrate high interest in a sales or sales-related role
2. Outstanding verbal, written and phone-based communications skills are required
3. Must have the ability to inform and influence colleagues, clients and prospects
4. Strong work habits are essential, such as personal organization, and time management skills
5. Completion of undergraduate-level education or equivalent experience
1. Previous sales experience is highly desirable, especially in a related inside sales position
2. Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) such as Salesforce.com is helpful
3. Previous professional experience using the Internet for research and analysis is preferred
We particularly encourage applications from candidates whose race, national origin, sex, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status or physical disability will contribute to our diversity.
Kenexa - 9 months ago