Provides quick response to inbound web leads and phone calls/ referrals; qualifies prospects according specific QSO criteria. Cold calls targeted lists and prioritized lists from the CRM data base. Will use multi-media tools to respond and educate the prospect on AdvancedMD including phone, email, and on-line meetings. Metrics driven using automated CRM based auto-dialing technology with hourly expectations for dials, conversations, talk time and follow up time requirements (< 3 minutes for high priority leads)
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Generate qualified sales opportunities (QSOs) based on criteria defined by the sales team.
- Meet daily quotas for dials, conversations, talk time and QSO production.
- Follow required business processes and utilize required tools such as Netsuite (CRM) and Contactual (auto-dialing), referral processing systems, and other related tools.
- Nurture cooperative relationships with the AdvancedMD sales team, especially helping to insure QSO show up for appointments.
- Support the inside sales force and assist in the closing process.
- Other duties as assigned.
(Experience, Skills, Academic)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Strong sales acumen and driven toward a career in sales
- Strong PC and web based application user proficiency.
- Excellent understanding of a process-oriented sales management approach (CRM + automated dialing).
- Strong verbal/written communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving and time management skills.
- Solution selling orientation with ability to consult with prospects.
- Daily goal orientation, able to drive toward achievement of person metrics
- Comfortable working in a highly structured environment with intense training.
2-3 years experience in sales lead generation preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Technical Sales or related field preferred.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.
AdvancedMD - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard