CityGrid is a leader in local business advertising solutions. The company connects local business advertisers with hundreds of the largest and most trafficked websites and mobile apps through CityGrid®, our local content and advertising network. We own and operate leading local properties including Citysearch, Insider Pages and Urbanspoon, as well as leading phone advertising company, Felix.
CityGrid Media is actively recruiting for a Director of National Sales - East Region to ensure the implementation and growth of sales within the Ad agency community. The objective of this role will be to maximize the awareness and grow sales revenue for all of our ad products through the management of an established National Ad Sales team.
Why work with us?
- Build and grow a team of National Sales Managers
- Collaborate with top people who inspire you to be better and grow and improve
- Make a direct impact on the sales and revenues of CityGrid Media
- Responsible for exceeding Ad sales and revenue objectives for the Eastern region of the National Sales Team.
- Manage all sales processes including reporting, sales campaign development, assisting in new product development and identifying sales targets for each of their respective national Ad sales managers. Up to 6 direct reports.
- Acts as lead for national Ad sales group on operational issues, billing, and customer service. Participates in national sales campaign planning, providing assistance in handling customer complaints. Assisting in sales contest and promotion creations, presentation preparation, brainstorming and campaign execution process.
- Responsible for handling correspondence with Ad sales people and advertising agencies regarding advertiser accounts. Build, execute, and communicate marketing plans for each category.
- Drive all on-going relationship management activities between the team and their respective client lists. Making sure that all constituents are informed and satisfied as to the performance of their advertising campaigns.
- Research and understand the Ad industry marketplace for opportunities and threats and respond accordingly. Provides necessary market study information to internal sales groups. Also, attending and possibly sponsoring the leading Ad tradeshow events.
- BA or BS degree required
- Five plus years experience in Online Advertising Sales, Directory Sales, and Online Marketing. A successful candidate will have a deep understanding of Agency and Direct Advertising Sales
- Ability to present information clearly and completely both through oral and written presentation
- Strong quantitative / analytical skills / negotiation skills
- Strong Management skills
- Must have advanced knowledge of Excel and MS Office
- Internally motivated to grow and succeed in a fast paced environment
At CityGrid, our values are reflected in everything we do. From the products we build to the people we hire. If you are passionate and want to help local businesses thrive, making every contact count, while answering real problems, then CityGrid is the place where you want to grow your career.
We offer one of the best working environments in the web community and a comprehensive compensation, plus benefits package. We also have great perks, and company sponsored events.
So if you are exceptional at what you do....then we want to hear from you today!
CityGrid is an equal opportunity employer.
CityGrid Media is an online media company that connects web and mobile publishers with local advertising organizations by linking them...