Start your career with a company that recognizes and rewards top graduates!
At Honeywell, our people are driven by a desire to contribute, be challenged and grow. Our people make Honeywell a special company and are a key competitive advantage.
Honeywell International is a $37 billion diversified technology and manufacturing leader, serving customers worldwide with aerospace products and services; control technologies for buildings, homes and industry; automotive products; turbochargers; and specialty materials. From manufacturer to consumer, pilot to passenger, homebuilder to homeowner, and physician to patient, Honeywell technologies improve people's lives in their homes, communities, workplace and travels. With over 120,000 employees in 100 countries, people are our ultimate differentiator. Our employees share a passion for exceeding customer expectations, learning and development and community involvement. For additional information, please visit www.honeywell.com.
Business Unit Overview:
Honeywell Aerospace is a leading global provider of major components and subsystems for business, general and military aviation markets. Products include aircraft engines, auxiliary power units, environmental control systems, wheels, brakes, actuators, and aftermarket service and support. Honeywell is well known in the industry for its outstanding engineering disciplines.
Our major customers include Boeing, Airbus, Cessna, Gulfstream, Embraer, Pilatus, Raytheon, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman, US Military and Government agencies. Engineers at Honeywell work closely with customers and suppliers to insure the success of our products.
As a member of a program team, the analyst assists internal customers in the development of program plans and the creation of program cost and schedule baselines. The analyst analyzes program performance in accordance with Earned Value Measurement (EVM) standards and reports to internal and external customers. Position requires customer focus and frequent internal customer contact, ability to develop and carry out long- and short-term objectives using effective time management skills and working knowledge and experience with program management processes (cost, schedule technical controls, baseline development, assigning-time phased resources & budgets to work scope, performance measurement, etc.).
The Program Planning & Control Analyst 1 role will be based in Clearwater, FL. No housing/travel assistance will be provided.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Engineering, Finance, Accounting or related field, from an accredited college or university
- Due to government program requirements, must be a US Citizen only
- To meet Honeywell's policy standards, must have completed the highest level of education, no more than 12 months, before date of hire
Interested in Honeywell but this isn't the right job for you? Join Honeywell's Talent Network to receive updates on other Honeywell employment opportunities, news and more. Click here to sign up: http://careersathoneywell.com/en/Newsletternew.aspx
- 1-3 years of business experience
- MBA Candidates will be considered
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Power Point and Word)
- Position requires customer focus and frequent internal customer contact
- Ability to develop and carry out long- and short-term objectives using effective time management skills
- Must be able to work effectively in a team environment
- Effective verbal and written communication skills to create a sense of buy-in among team members
- Experience with SAP project systems and Earned Value Management is highly desirable
- Proficiency in MS Project
- Must adapt well to a changing environment
- Ability to work multi-tasks, tenacious, and possess excellent problem solving skills
- Detail oriented
- Applicants selected may be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification a plus
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Honeywell is committed to a diverse workforce.
Honeywell - 22 months ago
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address some of the world’s toughest challenges...