Job Title: North American Fixture Specialist
Department: Fixture Logistics
Direct Manager Title: Manager, North American Fixture Logistics
This position is responsible for providing best in class customer service and customer support to all North American Fixture customers and accounts while simultaneously working with fixture vendors to insure customers receive their orders with a 95% on time delivery
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensure order accuracy with ship/arrival dates, transit time, lead time, carrier information and product codes for all fixture related orders as well as execute queries daily to monitor order accuracy.
- Provide order status, shipping information and Proof of Deliveries (POD) to retail customers and sales teams for all North American fixture related orders.
- Work with Sales, CFS teams and third party service providers to resolve discrepancies while building a thorough working knowledge of customer profiles and requirements in order to improve customer service levels.
- Collaboration with 3rd Party Vendors: Participate in weekly production meetings with 3rd party vendors to insure orders are processed in accordance with customer driven requested ship dates.
- Coordination with Fixture Planning: Initiate communication with Fixture Planning to insure fixture orders are received, planned, and sent to third party vendors in compliance with manufacturing lead time requirements for all US, Puerto Rico, and Canadian logical shipments.
- Serve as the liaison to Sales Teams regarding order inquires and order updates for all fixture orders while simultaneously insuring customer service teams receive and process seasonal orders in a timely manner.
- Monthly Analytics and KPIs: Assist in the maintenance of North American fixture order monthly metrics including a by brand analysis on total monthly orders, total pieces ordered, total orders received late, and total replacement parts ordered.
· % OTIF
· % Fixtures shipped outside the inventory forecast
· % Of Forecasted Fixtures not ordered per season
· % Schedule adherence
· $ Excess / Obsolete inventory
KNOWLEDGE / ATTITUDES / SKILLS
· Business And Functional expertise.
· Achieves results.
· Costumer and Consumer focus.
· Managing and developing people.
· Positive and Constructive
· Questioning and Challenging
· Accountable and Transparent
· Team orientated
· “Can do” problem solving
· Process focused
EDUCATIONAL & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- At least 1-2 years experience of operating in a high volume environment as a Customer Service Specialist.
- A competent user of computerized IT Systems – Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, SAP, DLx, Oracle.
- Experience of working within an ERP/MRP environment.
- Preferred planning or supply chain professional qualifications.
- Academic degree or related job experience in the areas of planning or supply chain professional qualifications.
- There will be some required travel to NY but less than 5%.
Coty Inc. - 13 months ago
Sarah Jessica Parker, Beyoncé, and Jennifer Lopez are just a few of the celebs to promote Coty. It is one of the world's leading makers...