PURPOSE: To achieve the strategic financial goals of the business within defined territories by growing sales within new and existing accounts.
- Maintain and grow existing business relationships through regular face-to-face meetings, supplemented by e-mails, phone conferences and other contact opportunities.
- Perform assessment of customers’ needs and make recommendations regarding appropriate One Call Care Management products and services.
- Visit a minimum of 15 claims offices per week in order to personally speak with individual adjusters and to follow-up on service issues and ask for new business in order to maintain relationships & grow revenue.
- Resolve customer complaints with both customers and operations and respond expeditiously when a complaint is received
- Facilitate product service training presentations (CEU and non-CEU) four times per year to claim offices to educate them about One Call Care Management and the value of our products and services.
- Conduct monthly meet and greet/lunch and learns for existing and prospective customers to gain understanding of the customer’s needs and concerns.
- Represent One Call Care Management at local industry conferences and trade shows establishing new contacts and appointments for future sales.
- Identify prospective customers by using business directories, following leads from existing customers, trade shows and conferences
- Achieve budgeted referral goals as per departmental goals.
- Analysis of increases and decreases in revenue and referrals
- Other duties may be assigned as deemed necessary by management
EDUCATION / WORK EXPERIENCE:
- College degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Prior experience with multi-tasking and deadline requirements
- Knowledge of Workers Compensation or similar field
- Ability to travel within designated geographic area
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES and OTHER CHARACTERISTICS:
- Excellent communication skills
- High energy, motivated, self-starter
- Must be able to meet deadlines and prioritize
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to do informal and formal presentations
- Multi-task oriented and takes initiative
- Excellent organization skills
- Presents well in person