Job Requisition Number: 68357
Primary Location: Washington, DC, US
Security Clearance: Top Secret
Clearance Status: Must be Current
Schedule: Full Time
Type of Travel: Continental US
Percent of Travel Required: Up to 25%
Senior Client Executive for Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA). Responsible for corporate-wide growth objectives and initiatives within NAVSEA and NAVSEA field commands. The NAVSEA Senior CE is accountable to the ETS Business Group Business Development Executive and his/her responsibilities, authority, etc. are determined by the Executive Vice President for Business Development.
The NAVSEA Senior Client Executive will be responsible for developing and maintaining the knowledge, relationships, and processes required to achieve sustained growth within the NAVSEA account. The Senior Client Executive will maintain a granular understanding of the extant and projected Addressable Market; the applicability and competitiveness of CACI capabilities; procurement intricacies and trends; and, key events, activities, and schedules relevant to NAVSEA account access and growth. Additional responsibilities include:
The NAVSEA Senior Client Executive's direct positional authority is derived from the supervisory chain and the ETS Business Group Business Development Executive to whom they report. It is expected that the Senior Client Executive will also develop productive collaborative relationships and gain indirect authority by securing the support of senior leaders across CACI through effective communication, facilitation, and strategic or tactical engagement in pursuit of growth goals.
- Producing and maintaining - in collaboration with the account team -- a Strategic Account Plan for NAVSEA that outlines the current and projected addressable market and an executable roadmap for near and long-term growth.
- Ensuring that all inter-organizational account related strategies and activities are clearly and broadly understood in order to ensure coordinated execution while mitigating risks associated with disjointed efforts.
- Ensuring that the NAVSEA account team develops intimate knowledge of and relationships within the account so that its various members develop trusted relationships with the customer's key decision makers and influencers.
- Coordinating strategically significant efforts related to the account. This includes such activities as performance evaluation (i.e. Exellence+), executive contacts, partnerships and teaming, participation in tradeshows/industry days, etc.
- Adjudicating, resolving, or escalating inter-organizational issues related to conflicting business interests and/or potentially significant deviations from the goals, actions, and intent of the Strategic Account Plan.
- Coordinating with the NAVSEA Business Development Manager and other members of the account team in order to continuously identify, qualify, and capture new opportunities.
- Coordinating the support of CACI Business Intelligence in order to create NAVSEA account specific competitive advantage based upon superior customer and competitor information.
- Performing as an advocate within CACI for the NAVSEA client requirements and objectives, matching them to corporate-wide capabilities based on deep understanding of customer needs, priorities, and plans.
- Maintaining thorough knowledge of all CACI capabilities relevant to the account with emphasis on facilitating insertion of CACI Core Competencies (CC) into the account by working with CC leads, Capture Managers, and Line leadership.
A Bachelor's degree, or equivalent, a Master's Degree in Business or Management, and 12 to 15 years' related experience. Must have 5 years or more of experience in the private sector, (primarily in Navy and NAVSEA accounts). Must have ability to "Walk the Halls" and directly engage senior leadership within NAVSEA and the NAVSEA Warfare Centers. Must be able to build an effective team and have experience in preparing reports and briefings. Must have had senior (O-5 or above) Active Duty or Government (GS-14 or above) role within NAVSEA or a NAVSEA Warfare Center. It is critical that the candidate have a strong and active network within the Navy and NAVSEA Community. Must have an understanding of NAVSEA and their customer sets and missions. Proven performance in shaping and selling solutions to the clients of interest. Strong technical background and excellent oral presentation skills. Active TOP SECRET security clearance.
Retired Flag or SES from NAVSEA or NAVSEA Warfare Center.
Active TS SCI clearance
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
CACI International - 2 years ago
CACI provides information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence,...