Position is responsible for the smooth, efficient operation of the Medical Office. This position is also responsible for providing clerical/secretarial assistance to the Medical Office. Manages incoming and outgoing correspondence and maintains departmental manuals. Also, assists with clinician scheduling maintaining the filing systems. This role functions as the primary link between the patient and the practice. In addition, serves as liaison between the practice and outside support services.
1. Vocational/technical training.
2. Medical terminology required.
3. One year job-related experience or equivalent is required.
4. Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills required.
5. Knowledge of computers and word processing application required.
6. Strong Medical Secretary background.
7. Ability to format, proofread letters and possess good communication skills.
8. Ability to pass computer skills test and medical terminology test required.
Care New England Health System - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard