The Dietitian plans, directs, and provides nutritional care, and conducts nutrition assessments for patients of WMC or any WMC-affiliated or -contracted facility. The Dietitian also supports the Diabetes Education self-management goals and objectives.
Education and Experience
Certificates, Licenses, and Registrations
- Bachelor's degree in Nutrition or Food Science with completion of clinical dietitian internship program or equivalent is required.
- Current State of Wyoming Licensed Dietitian (L.D.) is required.
- Registered Dietitian (registered by the Commission on Dietetic Registration) is required.
- Current American Heart Association (AHA) Basic Life Support (BLS) for Health Care Providers is required.
- Certified Pump Trainer is preferred.