1. Serve as Senior Analyst for PeopleSoft Development supporting Financials/MM/AP/HRMS Systems projects & ongoing maintenance support including upgrades, bundles & additional functionality projects. Provide assistance with development tasks such as SQL coding, Queries, SQRs and App Engine development.
2. Support PeopleSoft Team as needed during PeopleSoft Financials Upgrade to 9.1and PeopleTools 8.5.2.
3. Work with PeopleSoft Team to provide production support for PeopleSoft Financials/MM/AP/HRMS System. This includes resolving system issues with both end users and technical staff. Off-hours support required on a rotational basis.
4. Utilize the change control process; work with both end users and technical team to ensure changes are documented correctly.
1. Ideal candidate has minimum 6 plus years experience with ERP system solutions.
2. PeopleSoft vendor experience preferred (version 8.9 or higher). 9.1 knowledge is a plus.
3. Technical knowledge should include experience with PeopleSoft Reporting (e.g., PS Query or SQR Query) and PeopleTools (for example: PeopleCode, Datamover, App Engine or App Designer). Currently we are on PeopleSoft 9.1 PeopleTools 8.5.1 for HR and PeopleSoft 8.9 PeopleTools 8.49 for Financials/Supply Chain.
4. Position requires strong analytical and problem solving skills, with demonstrated initiative and flexibility to meet deadlines and end user expectations.
5. Candidate should have excellent communication skills including both written and verbal.
6. Healthcare provider industry experiences a plus.
7. Functional knowledge of HR or Financials/Supply Chain Applications such as Payroll, General Ledger, Asset Management, Accounts Payable, Purchasing and Inventory a plus.
8. Experience with project management techniques and tools.
9. Bachelors degree preferred; equivalent work experience accepted.
Saint Francis Care - 17 months ago
Saint Francis Care, an integrated healthcare delivery system in central Connecticut, is the largest Catholic healthcare provider in New...