All candidates are required to Create a Profile AND Complete an Online Application. Once you have posted your profile to an open requisition, you will be prompted to complete the online application. Failure to complete BOTH the Profile and Online Application will result in the candidate being rejected and not considered for the position.
To complete the application process, please copy and paste this address into your web browser to complete the online application form: https://www3.virtualedge.com/OnlineApplication/PerformanceFoodGroup/
Great food and great careers – this is what Performance Food Group brings to the table. PFG is one of the largest foodservice distributors in the nation, with more than 66,000 national and private label products that we market and distribute both nationally and in 40 foreign countries. If you’re ready to set your career in motion, it all starts now with a company that really delivers!
Pay: $13.50-$14.50/hr, plus incentives.
The Selector position will perform the following duties:
Performance Food Group is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, the presence of mental, physical, or sensory disability, sexual orientation, or any other basis prohibited by federal or state law.
- Selects grocery products to accurately fill customer orders.
- Safely operates power material handling equipment to accurately select, palletize, stage and/or load customer orders for delivery of product to customers without damage or errors.
- May be assigned other tasks associated with the warehouse operation as needed.
We encourage women and minorities to apply!
perform basic Math operations; must be
- H.S. Diploma or GED; ability to read and to
18 years of age;
- Warehouse/distribution experience is
REMINDER: Your application is not complete until you have completed the online application at https://www3.virtualedge.com/OnlineApplication/PerformanceFoodGroup/.
- Must demonstrate a stable work history, both current & past;
- Ability & desire to work nights in various temperature conditions, including extreme cold; heavy lifting required.