The Assistant Equipment Facility Manager will be responsible for assisting the Equipment Facility Manager in the following areas:
- Identifying current and future maintenance requirements by establishing rapport with management, and production personnel, tradesmen, technicians, and other persons in a position to understand maintenance requirements.
- Achieving financial objectives by preparing an annual maintenance budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Invoice processing, month-end close processes, and other accounting functions as needed.
- Ensuring production operations by determining work priorities and scheduling repair and maintenance, of machines, tools, and equipment.
- Supporting product development and improvement by reviewing new product plans; discussing equipment needs; coordinating activities of technicians and workers fabricating or modifying machines, tools, or equipment.
- Designing, implementing, and modifying preventive maintenance programs by reviewing production, quality control, and maintenance reports and statistics; inspecting operating machines, equipment, and systems for conformance with operational standards.
- Directing maintenance operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Resolving maintenance problems by conferring with management and quality control personnel.
- Protecting employees and visitors by maintaining a safe and clean working environment.
- Completing maintenance operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Supporting the team with interviewing, orientation and training as needed.
M. A. Mortenson Company leaves its footprints all over the country. The general contractor performs construction, development, and...