The Billing Clerk position is an entry-level position to fulfill a vital role in the MMGY Global accounting department. This position requires the ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment, to perform specific aspects of general accounting, and to perform all tasks with precision and accuracy.
Additional Roles and Responsibilities
- Pull monthly media and production billing for select company clients
- Obtain billing approvals from Account Executives and resolve any questions or problems
- Assist with billing for other specialized agency areas
- Assist supervisor with other tasks as assigned
- Prepare and maintain Excel spreadsheets for use in the accounting department
- Filing, copying, mailing, faxing, and data entry
- Some general ledger analysis
- Assist others in accounting department
- Provide back-up support for the reception desk for breaks and lunches on a rotating schedule
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree required (Accounting or Finance major preferred)
- Minimum of 1 year office experience
- Basic knowledge of accounting principles
- High level of proficiency with MS Office products Excel and Word
This position reports to the Accounting Specialist.
- Must be detailed, accurate and possess strong organization skills
- Need communication skills (verbal & written)
- Must have positive attitude and the ability to multi-task
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to Carla Brown, Director of Human Resources at email@example.com .
MMGY Global - 2 years ago