Business Title: |
Associate Director, Office Management
Admin Services NSS
Area of Interest:
District of Columbia
KPMG LLP operates with help from our Service Support professionals. Together, our talented people develop and help manage our brand, control our finances, run our IT Services, and take care of many thousands of tasks involved in making sure our firm runs smoothly. Our Operations Services’ team is comprised of Office Services, National Design Proposal and Production Services, Events and Meetings, Business Continuity and Emergency Preparedness and Administrative Support professionals. The team focuses on delivering customer-based operational solutions to the firm's practices and national processes. We are currently seeking an Associate Director to join us in our Washington office.
- Direct and manage the activities of the Office Services team for the Washington office. Support areas include mail services, records center, receptionist and telephone services, supply and operational purchasing, security, conference center operations and facilities and hoteling
- Work closely with office and practice leadership to set and maintain service levels, providing input to the formulation of short and long-term goals impacting the specific service areas of Office Services
- Oversee and manage space planning, construction management, office security and crisis management planning and building management client relations
- Partner with local Human Resources (HR) and the Operations Services management team to implement goal setting, performance evaluations, salary review, training, coaching, recruiting, and other HR initiatives and programs for the Office Services and Administrative staff
- Manage the operation’s budget which includes financial oversight (expenditure review and approval), financial variance analysis, compliance with procurement requirements, and compensation management
- Participate in area and national initiative team activities and work on special projects, as needed
KPMG offers a comprehensive compensation and benefits package.
- Minimum of ten years of progressive experience in an office operational role with three years of directing/leading a team within a professional services firm or large corporate environment
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university
- Experience managing multiple geographic locations and supervising multiple and diverse service functions simultaneously
- Previous experience with space planning for a large office including stacking and space utilization, as well as prior experience with construction and project management
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Ability to travel for area meetings, team initiatives, or other project-related activities
No phone calls or agencies please.
KPMG Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. KPMG maintains a drug-free workplace.
KPMG LLP - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard
KPMG LLP, the audit, tax and advisory firm, is the U.S. member firm of KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"). KPMG...