Legato, LLC is looking for an Oracle Database Administrator to join our team in Annapolis Junction, MD. |
Please note, all candidates must have:
The best candidate will be able to handle the following responsibilities:
- TS/SCI security clearance (with polygraph)
All candidates must meet the following minimum requirements:
- Provides database and database application support to production and development environments at Tier 2 and Tier 3 levels.
- Provides Oracle, MySQL, and SQL Server Database and Application Server administration. Typical tasks include database and application troubleshooting, installation, configuration and performance tuning, development support, scripting (to include PL/SQL procedures, triggers, functions and shell scripting), and producing systems documentation.Assists the team with all duties related to on-going operation of the Oracle/MySQL/SQL Server infrastructure.
Legato, LLC is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and hire without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.
- Ten (10) years experience database administration. (This requirement is relaxed to six (6) years with a relevant degree).
- Demonstrated experience in administering databases, data warehouses and multidimensional database in a Virtualized Network Appliance environment
- Demonstrated experience in administering Oracle Databases in Real Applications Cluster environment.
- Experience in supporting development efforts in all phases of the development life cycle.
Legato, LLC - 18 months ago
Legato provides architecture development and engineering expertise in VoIP, TCP/IP, SATCOM, network modernization and productization, backup...