TCI Sr Project Manager(Job Number: TAR0001LN)
JOIN US AS A Senior Project Manager
About This Opportunity
Strategically grow and brand assets through leading-edge design, development, construction and preservation. Find innovative solutions to the challenges that arise in a large design/build company. Have a direct impact on real estate, design, construction, maintenance and support operations of stores, Distribution Centers or headquarters locations.
Use your skills, experience and talents to be a part of groundbreaking thinking and visionary goals. As a Senior Project Manager, you'll take the lead as you…
- Manage the scope, schedule and budget for large, strategic or complex client projects
- Negotiate with and act as main point of contact with third party labor and product providers
- Drive revenue by pursuing opportunities to sell services with existing clients
- Management of TCI Punchlist Process
- Ensure Project Managers and other leaders on project teams are trained and execute TCI operational standards
- Understand state labor laws and regulations
- Assist design team with field measurements and checking specifications against plans
- Participate to secure additional business by assisting with RFP responses, presenting to clients, and attending client and/or networking events
- 4 year degree
- 2+ years in commercial interior industry
- 4 + years in project management
- Understand and interpret design and construction plans
- Excellent client interactions
- Ability to lead through change and uncertainty
Eligible team members will receive one of the best earnings packages anywhere, including competitive pay, all-around insurance coverage, 401(k), flexible scheduling, training and development and many other perks and benefits. Target is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is a drug-free workplace.
Expect the Best. At Target, we have a vision: to become the best - the best culture and brand, the best place for growth and the company with the best reputation. We offer an inclusive, collaborative and energetic work environment that rewards those who perform. We deliver engaging, innovative and on-trend experiences for our team members and our guests. We invest in our team members' futures by developing leaders and providing a breadth of opportunities for professional development. It takes the best to become the best, and we are committed to building a team that does the right thing for our guests, shareholders, team members and communities.
Minneapolis-based Target Corporation serves guests at stores nationwide and at Target.com. Target is committed to providing a fun and convenient shopping experience with access to unique and highly differentiated products at affordable prices. Since 1946, the corporation has given 5 percent of its income through community grants and programs like Take Charge of Education
: United States-Arizona-Tempe
- 3 years ago - save job
Target Corporation operates Target general merchandise stores with an assortment of general merchandise and food items, as well as...