We are a family of funds with over $140 million under management. We provide senior and subordinated debt and equity capital to companies to support organic growth, acquisitions, recapitalizations and buyouts. We are based in Providence, Rhode Island.
We are seeking a hands-on, self-directed, highly motivated, and detail-oriented Financial Analyst.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Prepare and present financial models and analysis
- Maintain and update investment files for portfolio companies
- Maintain and update databases for fund tracking and analytics, including databases for financial metrics, investment cash flows, and deal flow pipeline
- Perform various due diligence tasks such as industry research and business analysis
- Assist in preparing investment memoranda
- Prepare financial data and valuations for quarterly reporting
Ideal candidate will have:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs including Access, Word, and PowerPoint
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel, including experience with financial modeling and analysis
- Ability to multi-task and work well under pressure with energy and enthusiasm
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and display initiative
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
- Desire to be a team player
- Bachelor degree in Finance or Accounting, or related field, i.e., economics, business administration etc.
- Minimum of 2-5 years relevant work experience preferred
- Experience with private equity or debt funds strongly preferred
Offer will include salary, participation in the Firm’s 401K plan and benefits.
Please no calls or emails from recruiters.