As a Data Systems Engineer, you will collaborate with engineering and operations to design, build, and run the data infrastructure powering analysis and reporting on billions of requests a day. This position requires strong experience building, testing, and deploying Hadoop clusters and supporting technologies on UNIX/Linux platforms. Responsibilities will include designing, implementing, maintaining, tuning, and debugging full-stack big data systems. This position is an exciting opportunity to contribute integrally to state-of-the-art cloud applications and supporting infrastructure.
• Strong experience setting up, configuring, and monitoring Hadoop clusters, preferably CDH
• Experience configuring other tools in the Hadoop ecosystem, especially Hive, Oozie, HBase
• Extensive experience with UNIX/Linux operating systems (Debian, Red Hat, or Ubuntu)
• Proficient in at least one scripting language (Ruby, Perl, Python, Bash, or similar)
• Understanding of cloud computing technologies and deploying cloud-based systems (AWS, Rackspace, OpenStack, Hyper-V, or VMWare)
• BS in Computer Science or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Experience with EC2, S3, and EMR (Elastic Map Reduce)
• Experience with HBase, Storm, Spark/Shark, and other cutting edge data systems
• Experience with various RDBMS (MySQL, PostgreSQL, or Oracle)
If you are highly motivated and looking to join an organization where you can make an immediate impact, we'd love to hear from you. Please send resume information to firstname.lastname@example.org
ENSIGHTEN - 13 months ago
copy to clipboard
Ensighten offers the industry’s first Real-Time™ Tag Management System built for the needs of sophisticated enterprise websites....