Requisition #: DSDG50035
Job Title: Engagement Manager
Country: United States
Employment Status: Full Time
Division: DS - Digital Marketing
Cobalt, a division of ADP, the automotive industry's most comprehensive provider of integrated solutions for digital advertising - seeks an Engagement Manager.
The Engagement Manager is responsible for managing multiple complex projects in a professional services organization that comprise a multi-faceted business program. This position is responsible for setting the program's strategic direction and providing program planning, budget, and assessment of all projects within the program to ensure creative and technical success.
The Engagement Manager is expected to provide direction and professional development guidance for assigned team members, and to actively contribute to the continuous improvement of the Cobalt software development methodology.
The Engagement Manager is expected to play a key role in existing and potential client relationships, maintain a target utilization rate, and be proactive in optimizing business results.
Responsibilities for this position include:
- ensuring all aspects of internal and external program communications,
- establishing and tracking program performance metrics, requirements analysis, program planning, managing program timeline and budgets, and a mastery of Cobalt project management processes and best practices.
- The Engagement Manager is analytical, strategic, articulate, has a highly developed business acumen, and excels at directing a cross-functional project team to effectively support the program
(Experience, Skills, Academic)
Client Focused project team, driving them to meet revenue goals and other performance metrics
- Works with internal and external clients to create and support the strategic vision for the program, assist clients with business case preparation, strategic and tactical planning as necessary Strategically and proactively manages the program
- Leads and manages a core team for a suite of Cobalt projects and mentors project management competencies
- Work with team to define, establish and ensure completion of all program milestones and adherence to timelines and budgets, driving them to meet revenue goals and other performance metrics
- Write detailed project specifications and lead the development and implementation of large complex enterprise software solutions from initial concept discussions through project completion
- Construct complex business cases
- Analyze and resolve escalated project issues that have the potential to jeopardize the ability to meet agreed upon deliverables
- Provide full and accurate program communication with the internal and external clients
- Leads and manages a
- Ensure the effective management of day-to-day activities of multiple complex projects
- Manage client expectations on all program requirements and deliverables.
- Ensure all applicable processes are consistently applied and the software development methodologies are followed.
- Direct activities of one or more Project Managers managing large scale or multiple small/medium scale projects
- Actively contribute to the continuous improvement of the Cobalt software development methodology
- Research and communicate industry trends and standards to fellow Project Managers and the project team
- Consistently gather weekly status reports for projects, draft program report, determining when to escalate issues to appropriate levels of management
- Identify opportunities to upsell Cobalt products and services
- Demonstrated ability in managing external client expectations on program requirements and deliverables
- Ability to implement short and long term program objectives and monitor the program effectiveness, striving for continuous program improvement
- Demonstrated experience in managing, costing, and sizing multiple complex large size projects
- Subject matter expert in the application of Internet and Information Technology to automotive retailing solutions
- Demonstrated experience in performing as a enterprise software solutions consultant to external and internal clients, including identifying upsell opportunities
- Exceptional understanding and mastery of business drivers of program, proactive in optimizing business results
- Extensive experience leading a cross-functional teams within a formalized software development methodology
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (Nasdaq: ADP), with about $10 billion in revenues and about 570,000 clients, is one of the world's largest providers of business outsourcing solutions. Leveraging over 60 years of experience, ADP offers a wide range of human resource, payroll, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source. ADP's easy-to-use solutions for employers provide superior value to companies of all types and sizes. ADP is also a leading provider of integrated computing solutions to auto, truck, motorcycle, marine, recreational vehicle, heavy manufacturing, and agricultural vehicle dealers throughout the world.
ADP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer; M/F/D/V. ADP believes that diversity leads to strength.
All Locations: United States, Seattle, WA
Education: Associate's Degree/ 2yr College Degree
Job Category: Digital Marketing
Area of Interest: Project Management
ADP - 30+ days ago
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (ADP) is engaged in providing business outsourcing solutions. ADP offers a range of human resource (HR), pay...