Over the past 30 years, DISH has built a talented group of leaders and support teams at its corporate headquarters in Englewood, Colorado. As the company continues to develop, offering new products and services to an increasing customer base, it looks to recruit outstanding candidates capable to turning ideas and strategies into world-class results.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Join our team of highly technical professionals implementing and maintaining enterprise voice systems, including Cisco Call Manager, Cisco Voice Portal, SIP Gateways, and SIP Proxy. Work in our exciting environment which includes multiple call centers on Cisco Call Manager, Cisco UCS chassis and virtual environments, and a Cisco Voice Portal environment that handles several hundred thousand calls a day. The Telephony Admin position is responsible for daily telecom activities in addition to troubleshooting issues that arise in day-to-day operations.
Primary responsibilities fall into the following categories:
Skills - Experience and Requirements:
- Support and maintain all Corporate and Call Center telephony environments
- Work effectively with vendors to support and troubleshoot SIP call delivery
- Provide analysis of existing systems to ensure telephony network performance and security are optimal
- Provide technical leadership for project work, including functional subsystem upgrades for mission-critical telecom devices and services
- Work with business areas and vendors to assist with establishing requirements, architectecting, deploying, testing, and supporting new telephony implementations
- Methodical troubleshooting, effective communications, mentoring, leadership, and attention to detail are essential traits for achieving success in this roll
A successful Telephony Admin will have the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree from four-year college or university; or two years related experience and/or training; and one plus years of experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3+ years as a telephony specialist in a medium to large enterprise network
- Cisco Voice Portal, Call Manager, and MeetingPlace experience
- Excellent customer service skills, the ability to manage multiple priorities, and a desire to take initiative and learn
- CCVP, VoIP, SIP and PBX experience preferred
Real Opportunity. Everyday
DISH Network L.L.C (Nasdaq: DISH), is the nation's third largest pay-TV provider and the leader in...