Reporting to the Associate Vice President, Cash Margin, the individual will be assisting in the Cash/Margin Department in the bookkeeping and day to day activities of the department relating to clients of the D.A. Davidson & Co.
(Including specific Education and License requirements)
- Intermediate Accounting skills
- Office skills and experience in working with office machines (fax, copier, 10 key, etc.)
- Ability in the use of PC’s with knowledge in Microsoft Word and Excel programs
- Provide excellent customer service through effective written correspondence, verbal skills and phone etiquette
- Good troubleshooting skills with ability to solve problems and resolve conflicts
The employee will be required to work closely with Financial Consultants, Client Associates and Clients of D.A. Davidson & Co. in all accounting, bookkeeping and other day to day activities of the Cash/Margin Department. This includes but is not limited to the accurate and efficient screen review and screen functions, making journal entries and adjustments to client and firm accounts, balance mid-month payroll write off accounts and balance end of month trade error accounts. Other duties include posting checks out of client accounts, deposit incoming funds to client accounts and approve checks and Fed Wire transfers for clients. Other duties related to the above mentioned will be a part of this assignment.
Davidson Companies - 19 months ago