NewWave Link, an AT&T Authorized Retailer is recruiting a Commissions Analyst at the Corporate Office in Hernando, MS. This postion will be responsible for the following:
1. Prepare monthly journals in point of sale system using data provided by carrier
2. Perform monthly reconciliation of carrier commission received versus commission recorded in point of sale system
3. Research discrepancies between data submitted by carrier and records in point of sale system
4. Communicate with carrier commissions departments on matters relating to commission payments, credits, spiffs, etc
5. Resubmit reviewed areas of discrepancy to carrier on a weekly basis
6. Monitor status of resubmitted commission requests and prepare weekly reports for management
7. Review new commission plans, feature spiffs, wholesale discounts, national equipment credits, VABs and other communications from carrier for correct setup in point of sale system
8. Process and record, in point of sale system, revenue reported by carrier but not recorded in point of sale system
9. Process commission charge backs to store employees for commissions reported in point of sale, but not paid by carrier, by 15
10. Coordinate commission charge backs with payroll department prior to commission payroll run
11. Communicate any changes in charge back procedures with store employees in advance of any change
12. Reconcile residual commission payment received from carrier against contractual customer attainment/churn metrics
13. Process and record, in point of sale system, residual commission payment received from carrier before end of month received
14. Prepare monthly report of residual commissions received, by store, with trailing twelve month history
15. Prepare monthly report of store employee commission charge backs, by store location
16. Promote company culture when communicating with internal customers, external customers and vendors
17. Prepare monthly commission adjustment reports from End of Month Ranking for review by Sales General Manager
18. Complete any commission adjustments on an individual basis based on End of Month Ranking Reports as directed by Sales General Manager.
19. Reconcile NEC, EEC, Wholesales Discount, etc. amounts with information in point of sale system.
20. Other accounting and finance related tasks assigned by direct supervisor.
NewWave Link offers medical, dental and vision insurance after 90 days of continuous employment.
New Wave Link - 2 years ago