We have an excellent opportunity for a Shipping and Receiving Coordinator at our Nampa, ID location. The ideal candidate for this role will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and will have excellent communication skills as they are essential to this position. This rolle will require interaction with other site personnel, management, as well as external associates. Some of the duties will include:
- Runs and monitors reports daily to determine volume scheduled to arrive and ship.
- Enter orders on shipping calendar.
- Prepare and organize documentation for import and export: including phytosanitary certificates and import permits, with minimal supervision
- Timely and accurate execution of pack lists, bills of ladings, and other required shipping documents Determine if documentation is compliant with Monsanto and country regulations
- Proactively monitor shipments and address relevant issues concerning delays
- Model the Monsanto pledge by working with the highest level of integrity
- Develop and maintain Standard Operating Procedures associated with trade and compliance
- Communicate regularly with Manufacturing, Customer Service, Regulatory, Trait Development and Research to ensure compliance is understood, supported and effective
- Manage relationships with brokers to schedule and coordinate shipments
- Distribute shipment documentation according to order requirements
- Adheres to ESH program requirements.
- Adheres to SOX, ISO and regulatory requirements
- Other duties as assigned
Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Manufacturing, International Business, Agriculture, Crop Science or similar discipline
2 + years experience and/or knowledge in:
- Import, Export, Trade & Compliance, Shipping, Logistics, or Transportation; SAP Experience, preferred
- Knowledge on export trade of operations preferred
- Knowledge of USDA regulations pertaining to seed exports, Phytosanitary Certificates, Certificates of Origin preferred
- Knowledge of Seed diseases for the US and foreign countries preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel, and strong computer skills,
- College Math: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure (whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals).
- Demonstrated strong attention to detail
- Ability to be flexible, multi task, prioritize work, and follow work instructions
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed and work alternate shifts depending on business needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced Agility skills, which includes but is not limited to, ability to adapt quickly to changes or new opportunities and demonstrate a high level of comfort with ambiguity
Monsanto - 30+ days ago
Monsanto is one of the world’s leading agricultural technology companies. We’re a company committed to innovation, focused on wo...