Assistant Clinic Administrator needed for busy membership
massage clinic. Principal duties include assisting the Clinic
• Overseeing and managing the daily operations of the
• Achieving all membership and retail sales goals.
• Managing sales associates and massage therapy staff.
• Training and monitoring the performance of sales
• Providing excellent service to members/ guests by answering
phone calls, setting appointments, greeting members/ guests upon
arrival and selling memberships.
• Maintaining professional and impeccable clinic environment for
employees and members/ guests.
• Generating sales reports, payroll, bank deposits, maintaining
inventory and ordering supplies at Clinic Administrator
Must have prior Massage Envy experience.
• College education preferred.
• Management, sales and/or marketing helpful.
• Sales experience in service/retail industry.
• Ability to effectively communicate expectations to staff and
create winning a team.
• Able to communicate up-line information to Clinic
• Competent trainer and motivator.
• Hourly plus commission and bonuses.
• Medical, dental, vision and 401K offered.
• Employee massages at reduced cost.
• Employment growth opportunities.
For additional information on Massage Envy, please visit our web
site at www.MassageEnvy.com.
Massage Envy - 15 months ago
Massage Envy Limited, LLC is a national franchise of massage clinics dedicated to providing professional and affordable therapeutic massage...