Responsible for managing the credit card and merchant services products, operations and related functions within the Bank, as well as client support of credit cards and Merchant Services for both internal and external clients. Provides the highest quality of service to every internal and external customer. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize, and organize a diversified workload.
Manages the daily activities for the company's credit card and merchant operations. Designs and implements credit card operations policies and procedures and recommends changes to increase efficiency. Responsible for evaluating existing and potential new products to ensure the Bank maintains competitive products, while simultaneously yielding an appropriate profit margin. Maintains primary responsibility for vendor relationships involving both Credit Cards and Merchant Services. Ensures that credit card and merchant operations adhere to the organization's financial and business strategies. Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Leads and directs the work of others.
• Credit card operations, product management, marketing and acquisition practices, methods and effective campaigns in a credit card, electronic payment, banking and financial services environment,
• Knowledge of banking legal, state and federal regulations
• Technology infrastructure supporting Credit Card products, services, fraud detection, security, compliance, marketing, distribution and sales
• Knowledge of Financial products and services.
• Experience in Vendor Management
• Experience in developing training materials on credit card products and procedures.
• Knowledge of First Data and/or Total Systems.
• Proven ability to manage staff to maximize morale, accuracy, efficiency and tenure.
• Ability to oversee the department operational functions.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Manages productivity, and provides coaching, to all associates in the department
• Bachelor's degree in a Business discipline; Master’s degree preferred
• 5 years demonstrated responsibility in Credit Card Management, Operations, Sales, and Servicing roles
• Demonstrated financial management skills including budgeting and forecasting
• Strong PC software skills specifically MS word and Power Point, Excel
• Strong interpersonal and team skills, specifically working with cross-functional teams.
• Self-driven, highly motivated and takes pride in meeting and exceeding goals.
• Professional, well-developed interpersonal skills necessary for leading, managing, and working collaboratively with peers.
With roots dating back to 1913, First Citizens serves customers in South Carolina and Georgia through an extensive network of branches and...