Senior Information Systems Manager (Job Number: 319224)
SAIC has a job opening for a Senior Information Systems Manager supporting intelligence community programs in Washington, DC.
- Provide IT operations management & support to include: monitoring & maintenance; infrastructure and system support; network infrastructure support; database management & administration; system administration; configuration management; and strategic planning.
- Establish, manage, and operate customer Services Program which includes Asset Management and Remote Computing Programs.
- The Asset Management Program is responsible for Physical Inventory Control and maintaining the Remedy Asset Management Database.
- The Remote Computing Program is responsible for managing and processing all activities related, but not limited to: Thin Clients, USB devices, Secure ID tokens, mobile phone devices (Blackberries, iPads) and calling cards.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field and 5+ years of progressively responsible experience and 3+ years managing site support staff.
- Familiarity with the following technologies/devices: Storage Area Networking (SAN) devices, consisting of EMC CX3-80s, CX3-40f, three CX4-120s, CX4-240s, and Dell EqualLogic PS6010 arrays in the production infrastructure; approximately 100 servers, 2,500 Zero Clients (desktops), 1060 Thin Clients, 1300 BlackBerries, and 500 Print devices; Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Server 2008 R2, ESXi 5.x, vCenter Server 5.x, vSphere 5.x, Vmware View 5.x. BlackBerry Enterprise Server version 5.x BlackBerry Administration Server, and Exchange 2010 servers.
- Production infrastructure of approximately 100 servers, 2,500 Zero Clients (desktops), 1060 Thin Clients, 1300 BlackBerries, and 500 Print devices. The successful candidate will have demonstrated experience with specific technologies associated with each of these, including: Microsoft Windows 7, Microsoft Server 2008 R2, ESXi 5.x, vCenter Server 5.x, vSphere 5.x, Vmware View 5.x. BlackBerry Enterprise Server version 5.x BlackBerry Administration Server, and Exchange 2010 servers. The customer has adopted a continuous refresh schedule.
- Team Lead / Supervisory experience.
- Top Secret Security Clearance.
- U.S. Citizenship required.
- Experience working with the Department of Justice.
- Technical management experience in a VMware ESXi / VMWare’s View 5.0 environment.
SAIC is a FORTUNE 500® scientific, engineering, and technology applications company that uses its deep domain knowledge to solve problems of vital importance to the nation and the world, in national security, energy & environment, health and cybersecurity. The company's approximately 41,000 employees serve customers in the U.S. Department of Defense, the intelligence community, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, other U.S. Government civil agencies and selected commercial markets. Headquartered in McLean, Va., SAIC had annual revenues of approximately $10.6 billion for its fiscal year ended January 31, 2012. For more information, visit www.saic.com. SAIC: From Science to Solutions®
Job Posting: Dec 12, 2012, 3:00:42 PM
Primary Location: United States-DC-WASHINGTON
Clearance Level Must Currently Possess: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Top Secret
Potential for Teleworking: No
Travel: Yes, 10% of the time
Shift: Yes, 10% of the time
SAIC, Inc. is a provider of scientific, engineering, systems integration and technical services and solutions to all branches of the United...