Responsible to keep all pots and pans clean and in their proper place.
Ensure the general well-being of the residents through the delivery of high quality services in a manner that is consistent with the philosophy and mission of Riverview Place.
Assisted and Independent Living
- Report for work as scheduled. Failure to notify supervisor of inability may be grounds for disciplinary action as stated in policy handbook.
- One fifteen-minute break every four hours.
- One half-hour break @ 3:30 p.m. (must clock out).
- Report to supervisor when coming and leaving work area.
- All dishes must be clean and dry before being stored.
- All plastics and other utensils (as directed by supervisor) are washed in dishwasher after rinsing.
- Use extreme care not to drop, dent, or misuse cooking utensils and all Riverview property.
- Cutting boards should be soaked in Hilex as needed.
- Cupboards inside and out, storeroom shelves, shelves walk-in, vans, and other cleaning duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Assist with food preparation or other duties as requested by supervisor.
- All utensils must be stacked according to size before being stored on shelves.
- If in doubt about proper place of storage, check with supervisor. If late in the evening, leave on the counter.
- Empty water pan in proofer daily and shelves of proofer cleaned as needed. (may need delimer)
- Perform other duties as required by Cook II.
ND-Fargo-Villa Nazareth Riverview Place
Scheduled Hours per 2-week Pay Period
For Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI), returning sick people to good health is more than a business -- it's a mission. Formed in 1996...