ABOUT THE POSITION:
We are looking for passionate and talented people to join our growing Enterprise Cloud Services engineering team. This is a product development position.
We work in a relaxed atmosphere with a flexible schedule.
We want engineers with rock solid experience with multiple virtualization platforms and any of the following complementing skills: large scale networked storage systems, managing and customizing Linux and Windows in a virtualized environmen t (we mostly use RHEL, Fedora and Windows 2008).
Prior experience with creating cloud environments, scripting, and automation is a big plus (AWS, CloudStack, Puppet, Chef, Python, PowerShell, Ruby, etc).
We’ve built a successful cloud platform for enterprises, and we’re now looking to expand our offerings, building a suite of Cloud platforms on top of Open Source technologies to meet a growing set of customer demands.
- You must be able to design and build large scale virtualization platforms.
- Experience designing and managing large distributed virtual environments (VMware & Xen).
- Experience configuring and troubleshooting network devices (Cisco Nexus switches and Juniper routers and firewalls).
- Experience configuring storage (SAN and NFS) .
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE
- Backups and data protection (NetBackup, snapshots, archiving, local and remote replication).
- Experience with CloudStack highly desired.
- Experience with Puppet .
- OS image management tools (in a virtualized environment) .
- MySQL and MSSQL administration a plus.
- Cisco UCS Server experience also a plus.
- Cloud or Hosting or Managed Service Provider experience also highly desired.
SunGard Availability Services provides IT Operations support to IT departments that need to ensure business viability by keeping mission...