We are looking for passionate designers to join our exciting creative team. We’re looking for team members who embody transparency, openness and have a thirst for knowledge. Applico team members have no fear of the ever changing mobile landscape and welcome new technologies, new challenges and more responsibility.
Come be a part of Applico and help us create something amazing !!!
- Conceive, design and develop dynamic and visually stunning user interfaces for mobile devices including icon to application design
- Apply user experience and design principles in the creation of wireframes, mockups and application flows
- Synthesize the user data into simple, exciting and compelling designs
- Produce rapid design iterations based on user feedback, technical constraints and market dynamics
- Work with Product / Project Managers, Business Analysts, Software Engineers and Graphic Designers to design and document world class mobile user interfaces
- Effectively communicate design concepts to other Designers, Software Engineers, Product Managers, and Project Managers in a highly collaborative manner
- Develop UI elements which compliment the functional specifications
- Create mockups and design graphics for mobile devices that demonstrate UI standards/best practices
- Ensure implemented features match design and user interaction specifications
- Use data, metrics and customer feedback to guide design-related direction and decisions
- Create differentiating, interaction models and interfaces that reflect a solid understanding of user behaviors
- Develop style guides, interaction pattern libraries and other design tools to provide structure, guidance and standards for new design projects
- Deliver pixel perfect assets
Skills / Experience:
- Cross Platform (iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows phone, & BlackBerry) mobile application design experience (native apps, mobile web design, responsive web design, etc)
- Thorough knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Proficient with a range of interaction design, visualization, and rapid design prototyping tools
- Knowledge of mobile-specific design guidelines across platforms
- Proven ability to assess, prioritize, and make design trade-offs against business, technical, and user constraints
- Ability to recognize when to sketch, when to wireframe, and the right time create a full-fledged design
- Able to create quick but clear conceptual wireframes and designs
- Prior work that showcases creative problem solving, innovative and exciting user interaction solutions that are rooted to real world needs
- Passion for design principles such as composition, color, form, layout and typography
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks across multiple projects
Applico - 19 months ago
We help businesses use the Connected Revolution to their advantage.
When Applico was founded in a dorm room in 2009, our goal was simple...