The intern will work in our Olympic and Action Sports Division and get introduced to the world of sports outside the arenas. This is a great opportunity for the passionate, creative and driven undergraduate or graduate student who wishes to further his/her business interests in sports and gain some hands-on sports marketing experience. Throughout the course of the internship, you will work closely with our team and assist in a variety of challenging and interesting projects. You will conduct research for our clients, compile statistical information, assist with recruiting prospective clients, and create original marketing tools for existing clients.
The position is located in our office in Saco/Portland, ME, and can be part-time or full time . Ideally, we would like you to work at least 25 hours per week. In order to be considered for this unpaid internship, you must be able to receive school credit and provide proof of credit.
· Undergraduate or graduate student who will receive school credit
· Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
· Ability to multi-task proficiently
· Ability to work with a team and independently
· Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications and market research tools
· Knowledge of Olympic sports and prior experience in marketing is a plus
Octagon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. EEO/AA.M/F/D/V.
Octagon - 9 months ago
Octagon is the world’s largest sponsorship consulting practice and a pioneer and leader in athlete and personality representation and...