Sr. BI Developer - Oracle
Prime Team Partners is seeking a talented and experienced BI developer for our client in downtown Seattle. The BI Developer will be responsible for design, development, and enhancement of the enterprise data warehouse and the migration of data to and from applications.
Responsibilities of the Oracle BI Developer:
- Develop and implement scripts for data migration
- Support and assist team members in various tasks
- Develop scripts for automation and load utilities
Qualifications of the Oracle BI Developer:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related, or equivalent experience
- 4+ years experience in Oracle PL/SQL, mid to senior level
- 3 years experience developing e-commerce/OLTP based applications
- 2 years experience developing DB automation scripts (bash, ksh, PERL, Python)
- Good understating of relational databases, data modeling for OLTP, and excellent SQL skills.
- Experience with Oracle DB tools required, experience with Teradata highly preferred
- Good communication skills, oral and written
Our client offers a competitive salary and generous benefits. They are willing to offer relocation assistance for the right individual. All candidates must be U.S. authorized to work, our client is unable to provide sponsorship at this time. If you believe you are a fit for this role, please send your resume to email@example.com . To see all of our current offerings, including other similar roles, please check out www.primeteampartners.com .
We are focused on contributing to your success. Our goal is to ensure that Prime Team consultants are happy and productive. We will remain...