Dayforce is a thriving, entrepreneurial company booming with opportunities. Dayforce, the leader in Human Capital Management, enables organizations to manage their workforce in a single, end-to-end, SaaS delivered application that streamlines and accelerates processes, improves accuracy, enhances efficiencies and drives business results. Our robust, real-time application was built from the ground up, using the latest technologies, to handle challenging problems in forecasting, scheduling, time and attendance, payroll, benefits, recruiting and more. As an award winning organization, Dayforce understands that in order to build a high-performance team, you need to have fun and love your work. Expand your horizons and join a team where passion and performance are at the heart of your workday.
- Start with 3 weeks’ vacation
- Fast growing entrepreneurial company
- Work with the brightest team in the industry
- Flat hierarchy (work/eat lunch/chat with company executives)
- Performance bonuses
- Comprehensive benefits plan
The Associate Consultant is responsible for supporting the deployment of the Dayforce solution to its diverse and rapidly growing client base. The Associate Consultant is involved in most aspects of the implementation lifecycle including discovery, design, configuration, and testing.
- A University degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2 years of experience in a technical field
- Workforce Management experience a strong plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong technical skills
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
We sincerely appreciate your interest in Dayforce. Only candidates who have been successfully selected to proceed to the first round of interviews will be contacted.