Viacom Media Networks is searching for a Manager of Content Distribution who is strategic, innovative, competitive, goal and team oriented. This is an exceptional opportunity to extend and sell some of the best brands while working on teams to translate the business goals of the company through strategic, creative and effective negotiation, thereby meeting our year-end distribution goals and initiatives.
This position will work closely with the sales team Vice President and our Partner Marketing group to develop multiplatform campaigns and marketing communications for their affiliates as well as our Sales Strategy Group to evaluate new business opportunities within the marketplace and uncover additional sources of revenue.
- Develop strategies and tactics to increase and maximize the distribution and value of brands in the Viacom Media Networks portfolio.
- Manage sales efforts for applicable divisions, understanding at all times the team goals and objectives
- Support its respective affiliate’s corporate sales and partnership efforts
- Build strong relationships with key division executives.
- Work with our Partner Marketing teams to create and execute multi-pronged marketing plans to achieve annual goals. (Elements include: consumer advertising and promotion, cross-platform campaigns, trade advertising, programming tie-ins, public relations activities, local events, direct mail, local ad sales programs, press efforts, etc.)
- Bachelor degree
- 2-3 years work experience in media or related industries, in areas such as Affiliate Sales & Marketing, Media Sales, New Business Development, Strategy.
- Proven ability in successfully meeting goals year in and out.
- Proven ability in creating compelling strong, research-based sales strategies and presentations.
- Strong understanding of the digital media landscape.
- Proven ability in analyzing data and using it to develop strategic plans to meet distribution goals.
- Hands-on experience in managing within a fast-paced environment.
- High energy, positive executive with the ability to quickly gain the confidence of key constituents.
- Strong leadership qualities and proven track record in leading diverse groups.
- Well-developed understanding of the Cable and Broadband industry and its constituencies.
- Strong written oral and presentation communication skills.
- Strong consultative sales skill; persuasive; effective consensus builder.
- MBA preferred.
- Generator of creative, problem-solving ideas. Has a reputation for the positive impact of their ideas on the value perception and bottom line.
- Creative problem solving abilities.
Viacom - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard