ABOUT JUNIPER NETWORKS
Juniper Networks is in the business of network innovation. From devices to data centers, from consumers to cloud providers, Juniper Networks delivers the software, silicon and systems that transform the experience and economics of networking. Our products and technology run the world’s largest and most demanding networks today, enabling service providers, enterprises, and governments to create value and accelerate business success. Everyday our 9,000+ colleagues come together across 46 countries to realize our company vision – Connect Everything, Empower Everyone. We are innovating in ways that empower our customers, our partners and ultimately, everyone, in a connected world. These customers include the top 130 global service providers, 96 of the Fortune 100 and hundreds of public sector organizations.
WHERE WILL YOU DO YOUR BEST WORK?
Wherever you are in the world, whether it’s downtown Sunnyvale or London, Westford or Bangalore, Juniper is a place that was founded on disruptive thinking – where colleague innovation is not only valued, but expected. We believe that the great task of delivering a new network for the next decade is delivered through the creativity and commitment of our people. The Juniper Way is the commitment to all our colleagues that the culture and company inspire their best work—their life’s work. At Juniper we believe this is more than a job - it’s an opportunity to help change the world...
The customer support and services organization is responsible for delivering a remarkable customer experience for customers who purchase Juniper products. The services team ensures that Juniper customers are able to operate and optimize their network investment with key services from Juniper TAC support to design and network planning consulting.
The product management and marketing organization plays a pivotal role in the organization with responsibility to develop a portfolio that enables delivery of services that differentiate the Juniper solution as well as enable and assist Juniper customers and partners to deliver an excellent customer experience
The human resources intern will be responsible for execution of one or more short term projects to support key services and support change initiatives and/or human resources project development
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Work with HR business partner and key business leaders to support the change initiative focused on building a culture of innovation. Support may include gathering feedback from multiple sources, assimilating information to share with management and development and implementation of a project plan.
- Provide support to HR business partner to assess and develop plans for services and support global development needs and/or career capabilities.
Juniper Networks is enrolled in E-Verify® and will be participating in E-Verify in addition to our Form I-9 process. www.dhs.gov/E-Verify
- Candidates should have some kind of exposure and continued interest in the field of: human resources, customer service, business process analysis, and internet technology.
- Interns are expected to be highly self-motivated initiators who can work independently and seek out direction/help/coaching as needed to complete a self-planned project.
- Ability to observe, conduct informational interviews, synthesize information, use spreadsheets, make concise recommendations, and present ideas compellingly are valued.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are important.
- Must fit in Juniper Networks' culture and values: Authenticity, Trust/teaming, Excellence, Bold Aspirations, and Making a Meaningful Difference.
Juniper Networks has blossomed in a landscape dominated by Cisco. The company designs and sells network infrastructure equipment used to...