SugarCRM is seeking an experienced Regional Sales Director to help grow our customer base in North America.
The role of the Regional Sales Director (RSD) is to manage a territory to grow revenue through our channel and direct sales efforts. This is a great role for an experienced seller who knows how to work a territory to build a book of business and create long lasting relationships. The RSD will be responsible for directing all pre- and post-sales activities with the goal of obtaining high margin, long-term business and increasing market share. This is a closer’s dream role. CRM experience is a plus. Additionally a preferred candidate will have a proven track record of exceeding quota, experience selling a SaaS solution, selling to the C-level, working large enterprises and carrying a quota in excess of $2 million. This is a high profile role within the organization, with direct access to company executives, and input on product development. The role reports directly to the Regional Vice President.
- Meet and exceed individual sales goals, quota and activity
- Partner with our channel to drive joint opportunities to close
- Manage enterprise level sales opportunities at Fortune 1000s
- Cultivate sales opportunities with high profile accounts and partnerships
- Develop and execute plans to drive customer awareness of Sugar’s solutions
- Document and manage your sales pipeline in our CRM application
- Coordinate and manage a team selling process
- Responsible for managing the customer relationship, including participating in solving payment disputes
- CRM sales and use (SugarCRM, SFDC, Siebel) experience
- Minimum 5+ years quota carrying sales in SaaS or related fields
- Experience closing complex opportunities ranging is size from $500k up to millions
- A proven ability to manage to a defined forecast with stated quarterly objectives
- Strong presentation, written and verbal communications skills
- BS/BA or equivalent
Additional Desired Requirements and Traits
- Successful experience selling in a start-up or emerging business model
- Working with partners to help deliver or sell products
- Focused on making money
- Team player
- Honest, trustworthy, hard working
We are looking for candidates in the San Francisco Bay Area.
Competitive base plus incentive compensation plan
What we do...
We are the world's fastest-growing CRM (Customer Relationship Management) company. Our software is an open-platform, web-based CRM solution. Businesses in all markets and all sizes leverage the power of Sugar every day. We have 10 million downloads, one million users, 30,000 developers, 1,000 applications and 350 partners.
Who we are...
SugarCRM was founded in 2004. The company is headquartered in Cupertino, California with European headquarters in Munich, Germany and Asia Pacific headquarters in Sydney, Australia. We are pre-IPO, growing fast and always looking for the top talent. If you're looking for the excitement and feel of a start-up, but the stability and experience of a market leader, then you're going to love working at SugarCRM.
What is it REALLY like to work here?
- Open is at the heart of our business and our culture
- Management asks for everyone's ideas and problem-solving solutions
- Engineers drive many of the product's features
- Employees are closer to the customer's needs
- Entreprenurial-spirited employees
- Collaborative work environment
- Ownership is the greatest self-identity at SugarCRM - you are making an impact now
- We are a merit-based company - many opportunities to learn, excel and grow your career
SugarCRM - 20 months ago