Job Posting Description (JPD):
Investment Specialists are responsible for executing and confirming securities transactions initiated by retail clients and providing assistance to clients on request. Our Investment Specialists primarily support our self-directed customers with service requests, new account inquiries, asset consolidation, trades and brokerage consumer portal inquiries. They may also partner with Financial Advisors to support full-service customers with service requests and trades. Our Investment Specialists may provide limited research and counseling services on some products but do not develop client relationships.
Merill Edge is dedicated to providing world class services to our clients. Our Investment Centers provide customer service, trading, quotes and sales to both self-directed and full-service customers.
- Deliver high quality customer service stressing client focus, product knowledge, and problem resolution.
- Provide Merrill Edge clients with accurate account information by keeping abreast of procedures.
- Demonstrate the ability to provide complete and concise explanations to inquiries made via incoming telephone contact.
- Effectively resolve client questions and research requests while proactively identifying additional needs and opportunities to enhance the client's relationship.
- Provide point of call resolution for problems and account inquiries.
- Accurately perform trades, money movement and other financial requests as needed by clients while maintaining a keen focus on client security.
- Demonstrate a cooperative and professional work attitude while adhering to department phone based metrics requirements, such as schedule adherence, call tracking (including Siebel notes) and accuracy.
Training 3 weeks M-F 8:00am-6:00pm - required work schedules will be assigned during training. Must be flexible to work a 8 hour shift between the hours of operation.
- Series 7 & 63 license required
- Series 66 (or combination of both Series 63 and 65) preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Detail oriented, with good follow-up skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a dynamic environment
- Call center experience is preferred but not required
- Previous Brokerage experience
Bank of America - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard
Bank of America Corporation is a bank holding company. Through its banking subsidiaries (the Banks) and various non-banking subsidiaries...