At Ford Motor Company, we are dedicated to designing, manufacturing and selling high quality vehicles that meet the diverse needs of our customers. We believe our employees and the different perspectives that they bring to the business are the driving force behind our success. Come discover a company that is focused on the quality of our vehicles, the environment, the community, and the world in which we live.
- Supervise skilled trades: Millwrights, electricians, pipefitters, hydraulic repair, and machine repair personnel.
- Direct/Assist in troubleshooting and repair of spotting and stamping presses in a Die manufacturing environment.
- Responsible for management, wages, attendance, vacations, and discipline of hourly work force, and daily deployment/prioritization of trades and work.
- Responsible for accurate records keeping for calibrations, certifications, safety documentation, environmental, and other plant engineering related documents.
- Responsible for timely performance of all OSHA, environmental, and safety related work orders and Plant Maintenance.
- Must monitor, execute, and approve of completion for all TEMS/Maximo system work orders related to the above issues as well as fire protection, and related site issues.
- Manage all projects and arrange/manage funding.
- Oversee and coordinate contractor activities (Key contact) including internal and external trades, pest control, paint, and design engineering contractors and review/approve engineering drawings.
- Communicate with union to obtain labor clearances for outside contractors.
- Review and pay all invoices for environmental, waste management, elevator, and all contractors.
- Provide timing & cost estimates for all projects and report status of projects weekly.
- Manage the equipment disposal process with DT&D controller, Ford asset sales, equipment and scrap haulers.
- Manage/submit all environmental permits, and regulatory matters, including POTW industrial user permit, waste water (WWTP) treatment records/reports, NPDES storm water pollution prevention program (SWPPP), potable water testing, waste water reports.
- Update and maintain environmental drawings. Review waste profiles annually, coordinate/sign off on hazardous waste shipments and scrap equipment, and manage asbestos/lead abatement situations.
- Acquire and manage toxicology numbers and material data safety sheets for all materials used in the plant.
- Manage ISO 14000 Environmental management program, Environmental Operating System, PE related components of the Safety Operating System, maintain SBU group certification, and assure compliance with all environmental laws and regulations.
- Perform environmental/safety audits and conduct training sessions.
- Manage the potable water system, including review of cross-connection drawings, and implement changes to piping.
- Champion several Safety Operating System elements (along with PE manager).
- Must follow and ensure compliance of all Ford safety, environmental, and manufacturing standards in all day to day activities.
Desired Degree: Bachelor of Science
Candidates for positions with Ford Motor Company must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
We have a commitment to our products and customers, but also know that our employees are the driving force behind our success. Find out what it is like to love your job. Come discover a Company that is focused on designing better cars, but also cares about you, your family and your community. By choice, we are an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a culturally diverse workforce.
To be considered for this position you must apply to our website at www.careers.ford.com to the stated title above. Thank You!
This job requires some college education and 3 years of experience.
Michigan Talent - 2 years ago