Responsible for working closely with branch personnel, Business Banking Officers and Relationship Managers to analyze loan requests and commercial financial statements.
Handles loan requests of various types with moderate to high complexity.
Essential Job Functions
1. Spreads and analyzes business and personal financial statements.
2. Processes new requests to verify completion and readiness for underwriting. Other functions include: pulling credit, follow-up on various information items, and entering borrowing information in applicable systems/data repository.
3. Liaises with branch or lenders to coordinate collection of required financial or credit information.
4. Supports RBG sales goals through effective credit analysis of applications for credit.
Required Education or Equivalent Experience
• High School Diploma or GED required
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• 3 - 5 years of functional/professional experience
• Alternative: Combination of education and experience (years /description) Direct experience with commercial lending preferred
Administrative/Technical Skills/ Other Information
What is now Bank of the West has expanded over 130 years from the California frontier to its current position. The bank now serves nearly 4...