We are pleased to be actively recruiting for an experienced Tax Accountant / Tax Manager . As a recognized leader, you will have the opportunity to act as a mentor to junior staff as you manage, research, schedule, supervise and review tax engagements. Those that can use their client management skills to develop relationships, as well as identify leads to new referral sources and businesses, will enjoy the opportunity to advance quickly within the firm.
The ideal candidate will have:
A competitive compensation package will be provided.
- At least 5+ years of public accounting experience.
- A Masters Degree in Taxation is preferred
- A licensed CPA is required.
- Candidates should specialize in reviewing complex individual and corporate tax returns.
- Experience with all types of filers including state returns, consolidated returns and multi-state operations is required, as well as the ability to perform tax research and planning tailored to the clients’ needs.
As a new member to our team, you will enjoy a culture of honesty, open communication, access to technical training on a regular basis, the opportunity to diversify your skills, and to work with passionate CPAs dedicated to providing the highest quality product to our valued clients.
Peterson Sullivan is a Seattle-based CPA and advisory firm with a passion for providing exceptional expertise, communication, and client service to publicly traded and closely held middle-market companies, nonprofit organizations, and high net worth individuals throughout the Pacific Northwest and internationally.
At Peterson Sullivan, we enjoy our work. We're a growing, mid-sized CPA firm with beautiful offices in the heart of downtown Seattle. We have a broad, technically interesting practice and a dedicated, friendly work atmosphere.
Peterson Sullivan is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Monster - 20 months ago