As a Retail Sales Manager Trainee with Denver Mattress Company , you will participate in the absolute best training program mattress retailing has to offer. You will learn all aspects of the mattress industry in a no-pressure based sales environment with an unbeatable, factory direct product suite, and world class customer service.
In addition, you will learn all aspects of retail store management including:
- Hiring, training and team development
- Goal setting and attainment
- Merchandising and floor design
- Inventory and asset management
- Developing results through achievement with a team
- Enriching and delivering our company culture across the store
- And much more!
By demonstrating proficiencies in the areas of sales and retail leadership you will have the opportunity to take advantage of our amazing, national career progression opportunities! At Denver Mattress Company, we promote only from within based on merit and performance.
Ideal candidate will possess:
- 2+ years of experience with customer service, sales, hospitality, military, leadership, restaurant and/or retail
- Experience building successful relationships
- Ability to work evenings, holidays, and weekends
- A career NOT A JOB
We offer excellent compensation potential with unlimited earning potential and an average first year sales earnings of $35,000. The average manager earns $70,000. In addition, we offer a full suite of benefits including: medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid vacation, and amazing career growth opportunities that make a difference in the lives of yourself, your family, and your customers.
Denver Mattress Company requires our employees to work with integrity, honesty, loyalty. Experience building long lasting and successful relationships is critical in this role and the core of our business. We do not compromise the experience of our customers or our company culture by hiring people that do not possess these attributes. This philosophy has enabled us to create an outstanding work environment that celebrates successes and enables us to build a better tomorrow for our customers and our employees.
Take the next step in creating your better tomorrow and APPLY TODAY!
Furniture Row - 17 months ago