Isos Technology is a leader in solving complex business, people and technology challenges in software development, mobile and information technology.
In the Uber-specialized IT world of today , our clients trust us to identify the industries top talent who also align with their technical and company culture. Not simply another keyword matching service, our clients find value and confidence, secure in the knowledge our candidates are recruited by a proven software solutions firm.
“ The Isos Team recruits with precision. They understand technology and talk the language. We know their candidates will be real potential hires. There's real value in that confidence.”
Not convinced, browse our team’s latest technology posts, http://isostech.com/blog.
We are looking for a Big Data Administrator for a full time position with our client in Chandler, Arizona . Qualified candidates will have the following experience and expertise.
The primary function of this position is to develop, manage and improve the systems that collect and aggregate our Big Data into a data warehouse for our web-based Infusionsoft applications and internal users.
- Act as an evangelist for Big Data infrastructure to implement and grow Big Data
- Develop and Support data warehouse and services infrastructure and systems
- Automate the deployment of Big Data infrastructure
- Troubleshoot database, systems, and applications to identify and correct malfunctions and other operational problems.
- Build, configure and extend capacity of Hadoop and HBase and needed
- Review current systems and make technical/process recommendations for improving efficiency
- Incorporate best practices in operational procedures and documentation
- Assist in the evaluation of new hardware and software technologies
- Install and debug new and/or upgraded software on server platforms
- Stay up to date with relevant state-of-the-art technology, equipment, and/or systems
- BS in CS, CSE or in a related field and 2 -4 years of related professional experience OR equivalent experience.
- Linux server management (CentOS, Gentoo, Ubuntu, Redhat)
- MySQL and Postgres
- Apache and Tomcat
- Networking protocols , including HTTPS, TCP/IP, UDP, SSL, SSH, SMTP
- Scripting languages to include Bash, Perl, Ruby, Python , etc
- Familiarity with Java and JVM tuning fundamentals
- Experience in deploying and supporting Hadoop/HDFS
- Experience with interacting with Developers and Software Engineers to deploy code and or web applications in a highly available environment.
- Experience in Big Data for SaaS or on-line gaming applications.
- Networking experience with Cisco or comparable devices, Enterprise Load Balancers, IPTABLES , Next Generation Enterprise Firewalls
- Experience with Automated Regression testing software
- Understanding of OWASP web app security principals
- Experience with automation tools and OS build automation, Kickstart, Puppet, Chef