· Schedule and coordinate interviews with candidates
· Review resumes to find pertinent candidates and
perform initial phone screens
· Utilize Social Media to source and review candidates
· Respond to inquiries regarding available positions,
firm background and history, and firm benefits
· Draft, edit, and revise position descriptions and
· Update job postings on the firm website and other
professional search engines, including Monster, Indeed,
· At least one year of recruiting or human resources
· Superior writing skills
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Exceptional interpersonal skills and an interest in
recruiting with an entrepreneurial spirit.
Cape Fox Shared Services (CFSS) provides back-office support to companies within the Cape Fox Corporation (CFC) family. Our services allow...