Provides administrative support for the tax department.
- Process all A/R and A/P billing corrections
- Annual mailing for customer documentation
- File monthly returns and set up customer files
- Run weekly and monthly reports, run daily edits
- Maintenance of tax files
- Maintain office supplies
- High School graduation or equivalent (GED or other
with basic accounting knowledge.
- One to two years office experience. Prefer someone
- Good computer/software skills (Word, Excell, Outlook
great attitude, work ethic and willingness to learn
- Good Communications skills (Oral and Written)
- A team player, with good interpersonal skills and a
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS AND SELECTION PROCESS: Interested candidates will need to submit the following information
Strongest applicants will be contacted to interview with company representatives and may be asked to provide
- A detailed resume describing work experience and education
- A cover letter or brief summary explaining why you are a good fit for the position
additional information, including references.
Thank you in advance for your interest in this position.
World Fuel Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) committed to workplace Diversity.
Req. Code : USR117-10
Organizational Unit : CORP
Division/Department : Tax
Skills : Administrative Support -> Filing, MS Outlook,
% of Travel Required : None
Offer Relocation : No
World Fuel - 3 years ago