- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- 1 year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Place of Employment:
Job description / tasks and responsibilities:
Perform electrical testing of product and solder assembly using computer based equipment and exhibit the ability to perform required tasks as outlined below:
- Set up and perform special device and sample tests
- Build circuit boards and prototype samples and assemblies
- Support product engineering and development efforts with data collection and characterization
- Assist and/or order piece parts and maintain documentation for assemblies
- Assist in maintaining specifications and other documentation as needed
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere by acting and communicating in a positive manner to facilitate communications with customers, clients, co-workers and management
AMS - 13 months ago
CGI doesn't generate make-believe worlds, but rather real-life worldwide IT services. The company is the leading technology services...